1. Cut the bun in half and fry the flat surfaces with a few drops of oil until they are golden brown.
2. Fry the grill cheese on an oiled grill for 3 minutes, turn once, or in a grill pan with a few drops of oil for 3-5 minutes, until golden brown on both sides.
3. Toast a pineapple ring in a pan for a few minutes until it has a small crust.
4. Fry some frozen fried onion rings in oil.
5. The burger is assembled from the bottom up in the following order: bottom half of the burger, iceberg lettuce, burger shaped Grill Cheese, Thousand Island dressing, fried pineapple ring, fried onion rings and finally the top of the burger.