Get your sombreros out, let's get this fiesta started! Make your friends this great meatless guacamole burger with barbecue sauce, which you can also prepare on the grill grate or in a grill pan. Set the mood for a good time!
Preparing the guacamole:
1. Wash and clean the avocados, then remove the seeds and scoop out the skin.
2. Cut the tomatoes in half, remove the seeds and dice the flesh.
3. Place the avocado in a bowl and puree with a hand blender.
4. Add the chopped red onion, crushed garlic, lemon juice, olive oil and season with salt, pepper and coriander (or parsley).
Preparing the burger:
1. Cut the bun in half and fry for 1-2 minutes in a grill pan with a few drops of oil.
2. Fry the burger shaped grill cheese on an oiled grill for 3 minutes, turning once, or in a grill pan with a few drops of oil for 3-5 minutes, until golden brown on both sides.
3. Assemble the burger from the bottom up in the following order: bottom half of the burger, mayonnaise, iceberg lettuce, burger shaped grilled cheese, guacamole sauce, and finish with the top half of the burger.