The Hajdú Lebanese Style Labneh works wonders with the classic cheese scone dough! This light, delicious snack is guaranteed to be a guest favourite, whatever the event.
1. Whisk the yeast in the lukewarm, sweetened milk, while mixing the margarine with the flour and salt.
2. Add the yeast and the margarine to the flour, the Hajdú Lebanese Style Labneh and the rest of the ingredients and let it rest in a warm place for an hour.
3. Roll out the dough and fold it three times. This process is always done in one direction. Make sure to rest the dough for at least half an hour between folds.
4. When the folding phase is complete, stretch the dough to finger thickness. Using a pastry cutter dipped in flour, cut out the scones, brush well with egg yolk and sprinkle with grated cheese.
5. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 °C for 25-30 minutes until golden.